In addition to full-length album downloads, Palisade Hills now utilizes technology to offer stock (royalty-free) music to (including but not limited to) major and independent film companies, advertisement agencies, video games, websites, and podcasts.
PALISADE HILLS at StockMusicSite.com
All audio tracks and albums licensed from StockMusicSite.com come with an unlimited license for use in commercial and personal projects, including television production, radio and audio production, commercials, film, theatre, multimedia, games, Internet, corporate use and other media projects and performances. The Tracks can be used by Licensee in any type of broadcast, including national and international broadcasts, films, TV shows or series and large scale media distributions. Licensee does not have to pay any additional royalties for additional uses. Licensee pays once and can then use licensed Tracks forever. The StockMusicSite.com web site and all Tracks herein are owned by or commercially licensed to StockMusicSite.com from various publishers and content providers and Licensor is fully authorized to sub-license Tracks to sub-licensees under the terms of this License.
For all Tracks licensable herein, Licensee may use the Tracks without restriction during lifetime of Licensee within various different commercial and personal works, projects and productions as desired. Licensee may broadcast the Tracks as part of Licensee’s production over any public or private network or transmission system. Licensee may transfer the Tracks to any medium necessary (video, film, reel to reel, digital, etc.) to complete Licensee’s production or project. For audio-only projects you must voice over the music in intervals of 30 seconds or less (does not apply to sound effect licensing). Licensee may edit the Track(s) as necessary for adaptation to Licensee’s projects.
DERON at AudioSparx.com
- Audio Preview 4 » Modern Classical
- Audio Preview 5 » Alternative Hip-Hop
- Audio Preview 6 » Pop Groove
Personal, Non-Commercial, Non-Profit or Educational Use
Our personal use license fee is a fixed fee as configured by the owner of the track.
- For personal enjoyment at home or on a portable music device such as an iPod.
- For use in a theatrical productions or competitions with a non-paying audience.
- For client demos that you do not sell, give away or distribute
- For use in a free online greeting card (i.e. for cards you create, not for a business that provides free or for-pay greeting cards)
- For use in any type of school or student project that you will not sell
- For use in software, multimedia project, music track (for sound effects), video game or film that you will NOT distribute, sell, or show to a paid audience, including office presentations (office use requires commercial license).
Commercial, For-Profit, Distribution or Broadcast Use
When you see a plus/minus sign next to a price, this indicates the price is variant. Variant pricing scales up or down from the listed “base price” depending on the term, territory, scope and/or units to be manufactured or distributed in the context of your specific project. If there’s no plus/minus sign, the fee is a flat non-varying fee. A commercial-use license is required in the following scenarios:
- For motion picture production, trailer, preview, intro, extro or header
- For TV show production, trailer, preview, intro, extro or header
- For TV and radio advertising content or effect (for ad, donut, intro or content)
- For backing music or effect for a web site, webcast, podcast or other Internet use
- Sound effects embedded in original music compositions to be sold or given away
- For commercial video game, electronic game, and computer game
(whether distributed online, CD-ROM, DVD or any other media)
- For embedding in electronic devices such as phones or other hardware or software
- For use in software for distribution via Internet, CD-ROM, DVD or any other media (excludes audio-only CDs that resell the content as-is)
- Embedded in a toy or product for sound effect purposes
- Corporate, theatrical and competition use (live performances, presentations, seminars, meetings)
- For use in videos, films, trailers, games, or other multimedia projects that you were hired to produce, intend to sell, distribute, or release to paid audiences or clients
- Use in a public-voting film contest or festival
- For small business professional local use (massage, therapy, dance studios or similar)
- For embedding in any product for sale or for giveaway
License C: Ringtone Use
Our ringtone use license fee is a fixed fee as configured by the track owner.
- For transfer to a mobile phone for use as a ringtone or ringback tone
What You Can Not Do:
- Sell, resell, re-license, sub-license or give away tracks on their own (includes physical goods and non-tangible items) – We can negotiate a custom license for such use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your intended use.
- Claim exclusive ownership of a track or digital media file
- Copy tracks and files on CD or other media apart from your multimedia project
- Sell Audio-Only CDs or Audio Downloads or Ringtones using the tracks without synchronization with other media – We can negotiate a custom license for such use, please contact email@example.com with details of your intended use.